From Stefan Kögl <koeglste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update Conflict for PUT/DELETE in _replicator
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:38:39 GMT
On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
> can you try http://stefan:youpassword@127.0.0.1:5984/_replicator/mygpo?rev=131-57b4da8d3163468cb0bbf4fd30c87832
>                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - note the auth info
>
> Same with the PUT.
>
> This is something that has changed in 1.2.x: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Breaking_changes#Changes_Between_1.1.0_and_1.2.0
>
> If that's it though, I'd argue the error message could be improved.

Didn't change anything, unfortunately. Same result for both DELETE and PUT.

Interestingly, when I first tried to delete the document (maybe 2 days
ago) I got the same error message, and the rev was 121-<hash>. I
didn't succeed and tried again today, when the rev was at
131-<somehash>. So it seems that the replication can update the
document, but I can't. Also the error message is a different one when
I try with incorrect credentials.

-- Stefan