From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.0 status update
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:33:11 GMT
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> How long before we can land COUCHDB-1426? ;)

Depends how much feedback and tests are given on that. Want to help?
Keeping pressure like this start to annoy me.

Some bugs especially though based on multiple configurations not on
the dev control could take time to resolve. And I completely share
paul's opinion on that. We should take time when it's about to keep
CouchDB robust and stable.

Anyway was off during last 16h due to flights and saw that @davisp
posted a new version that should fix latest issues. Time to test.
Hopefully we will all remember that day like the day where finally
most of the people could install couchdb without requiring external
layers.

- benoƮt