From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, second round
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:28:22 GMT
Vote aborted. Thanks to everyone who took part.

Five people have claimed ownership of the five remaining tasks:

* Bob Dionne will driving COUCHDB-1424
* BenoƮt Chesneau will be driving COUCHDB-1426
* Jan Lehnardt will be driving the R15B patch
* Robert Newson will be driving the performance work
* I will be driving round three, obviously

Let's kick some ass!