From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: Fedora/Centos RPMs for 1.2.0-git
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 17:09:53 GMT
I'll ping the maintainer with the revisions I've made. There has been
very little progress for quite some time from this maintainer, so I'm
withholding expectations. For now, just giving people the ability to
install from a compatible package is a start. I don't have any
established relationships with the couchdb maintainer.

Wendall

On 03/09/2012 04:12 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
> This is great! And way to get them in Fedora or CentOS?
>

> On 8 Mar 2012, at 17:24, Wendall Cada<wendallc@83864.com>  wrote:
>
>> I've created a working spec file and patches that match what's available in Fedora
(couchdb-1.0.3) and Centos (couchdb-1.0.2), but for 1.2.0-git. I've added a patch for COUCHDB-1424
provided by Filipe. I'll pull this patch out once 1.2.0 is ready for a vote again and other
changes have been pushed.