From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDb 1.2.0 Windows binaries issues
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:07:06 GMT
Apologies to everyone: I sent the same message today as I sent a couple of
days ago. What I meant to say today was that I have now also tested on
Windows Server 2008 R2 and the Futon tests are all behaving fine there, but
they have to be nursed through a little. That makes me think that the
previous errors on Win7 and Win8 may be avoidable with some care in running
the Futon test suite.

Nick