From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: backport of couchdb
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 20:02:06 GMT
I haven't tried to build the debian .deb yet, but it should build from
my branch at github[1].
I used git-dpm for the packaging. It should be enough to check out
that branch and pbuild it or whatever preferred tools you use.
The Ubuntu version is uploaded to a PPA [2].

If there's interest I'll roll a binary or source .deb on a debian
chroot. Someone got to tell me which debian release I should use
though (or several?).
I'll also try to pull together a 1.2 package for the latest Ubuntu LTS
release. I guess I should probably do debian stable and testing (but
not unstable?)

[1] http://github.com/tilgovi/couchdb/tree/debian
[2] https://launchpad.net/~randall-leeds/+archive/couchdb/