From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: builbot failure
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 15:49:38 GMT
Just fixed a misspelled filename in Makefile.am.
However still not enough for make distcheck:

ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean:
./couchdb.stderr
./couchdb.stdout
make[1]: *** [distcleancheck] Error 1
make: *** [distcheck] Error 2

It doesn't give me any other more helpful error. Something seems to be
missing in the new Makefile.am (just a guess).

--
Filipe David Manana,