From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The perfect logger for development
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 03:44:05 GMT
As a CouchDB administrator, I would want *all* exception dumps to be
prefaced by the inbound request URL with the query parameters
(assuming it's a web request that caused the exception). There are
case where I've seen a stack trace but couldn't tell which inbound
request caused the problem.

K.
---
http://blitz.io