From Andrey Somov <trophyb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Git to SVN
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 07:55:58 GMT
Hi all,
the source code is now maintained in Git.
But what about SVN ? Does it stay ? Are the changes ported (back) to SVN ?

My problem is that I cannot use Git. In a corporate environment (with a
proxy and firewall) and in a mixture of operating systems Git works just
awful.
Despite of the help of my colleges (who use Git outside of our work
environment) I could not manage even to clone anything form a remote
repository.
If the changes are ported to SVN I can still follow the development.

-
Andrey