From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1.1
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:01:05 GMT
Thanks for bringing this topic again.

I've updated CHANGES and NEWS with 3 other fixes.

I do have the JavaScript view server issues with 4 tests (view_errors,
view_include_docs, view_multi_key_design and view_update_seq). There's
also the issues pointed by Randall in the previous thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201110.mbox/%3CCAAL6JQj4dCvxjkdVMrT1KVRZ28Ah2Z=daMQ2+CoemNKnD5zBrQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

--
Filipe David Manana,