From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git to SVN
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 08:32:16 GMT
Could you describe your setup in more detail?

As far as I know the only public SVN access is over WebDAV on
http/https which is port 80/443. Both of these ports are supported by
the Git repository and should theoretically be allowed by all
firewalls. If you have a specific configuration that doesn't work
because it's Git on port 80 I'd be interested in hearing about it.