From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dev Digest of: thread.17379
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 19:17:10 GMT
AFAIK its just a newer version of git-svn. I'll be re-using the
scripts from git.a.o when I start doing actual TLP migrations so we'll
benefit regardless though.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
> It seems the tools at git.apache.org use the new svn info to notice
> merges and such, so those tools are superior to git-svn (assuming it's
> not just a newer version of git-svn itself).
>
> B.
>
> On 8 August 2011 19:22, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>        I believe I can be of help if you need any.
>>>
>>>        I've done a lot of very complicated git conversions (including things
like taking memcached git dev and transplanting it above an older subversion conversion that
was discovered later and another that involved merging 24 different git repos that were moving
concurrently at the root level into a single that had 24 subdirectories and linear history)
and really got to know git well along the way.

 http://dustin.github.com/2008/12/31/archaeology.html ]