From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by JohnDorion
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:14:57 GMT

On 4 Jul 2011, at 18:50, Paul Davis wrote:

>> I find it depressing, and quite alarming, the spammers are reading the top of the
page, seeing what we want from this part of the wiki, and then hand-crafting plausible explanations
for how their spam site uses CouchDB. I wish I knew what to do about this. The only thing
I can think of at the moment is to require proper case-studies, or to abandon the page.

> I've locked the page to only allow Noah access to this page for now.

Thanks.

I will send out an email with an update now.