From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by JohnDorion
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 17:50:39 GMT
On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> On 4 Jul 2011, at 13:28, Apache Wiki wrote:
>
>> +  * [[http://www.rechtsanwalt-24.net/|Rechtsanwalt]] is a law-related platform
using CouchDB for their search queries.

>> +  * [[http://www.ehescheidung-jetzt.de/|Online Scheidung]] uses CouchDB for all
their online applications.

> Both of these are spam, as far as I can tell.
>
> I find it depressing, and quite alarming, the spammers are reading the top of the page,
seeing what we want from this part of the wiki, and then hand-crafting plausible explanations
for how their spam site uses CouchDB. I wish I knew what to do about this. The only thing
I can think of at the moment is to require proper case-studies, or to abandon the page.

I've locked the page to only allow Noah access to this page for now.