From till <t...@php.net>
Subject Re: CouchDB documentation
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:57:52 GMT
Cool, that sounds all good to me. Has anyone started on this yet?

Also, can you guys recommend any tools to edit docbook [Mac, Linux,
Windows]? ;-)

I don't care if they are commercial or 'free'.

I've used docbook for pear/php but I've always used a text editor and
editing etc. is pretty tedious since it comes with a learning wall.

Till