From Cory Zue <c...@dimagi.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB in the Wild
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 10:03:05 GMT
This reminded me to get our BHOMA project[1] listed on the site.

The best description of it is probably the couchbase case study[2].

Dimagi also uses couch in a similar fashion for CommCareHQ[3], our
community health-system strengthening platform. Much of the technology
builds off what was built for BHOMA.

cheers,
Cory

[1] http://www.dimagi.com/bhoma/
[2] http://www.couchbase.com/case-studies/dimagi
[2] http://www.commcarehq.org/
--
Cory L. Zue
Dimagi, Inc

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> The CouchDB in the Wild wiki page has been locked due to spam.
>
> It has been updated with the following information:
>
> > If you've built a product or a service that uses CouchDB, whether public or private,
we'd like to hear about it.

> > Please submit a description to the [[http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/|couchdb-dev]]
list, and we'll see about adding it to this page.