From Noah Slater <>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by JohnDorion
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:07:22 GMT

On 4 Jul 2011, at 13:28, Apache Wiki wrote:

> +  * [[|Rechtsanwalt]] is a law-related platform using
CouchDB for their search queries.

> +  * [[|Online Scheidung]] uses CouchDB for all their
online applications.

Both of these are spam, as far as I can tell.

I find it depressing, and quite alarming, the spammers are reading the top of the page, seeing
what we want from this part of the wiki, and then hand-crafting plausible explanations for
how their spam site uses CouchDB. I wish I knew what to do about this. The only thing I can
think of at the moment is to require proper case-studies, or to abandon the page.
View raw message