From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 3.
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 03:35:06 GMT
I agree, the browser tests should move to the command line, and a
small subset (30 seconds tops) of tests should be in the browser
(useful for debugging proxy config, installation, spidermonkey
version, or whatever. I'd rather not block 1.1 on rewriting the test
suite, even though I agree the browser suite has started to outgrow
itself.

I am happy to report that all tests pass on my machine (basically
stock macbook air).

+1 from me.

Thanks to everyone who helped with 1.1.

Chris