From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 release, round 3.
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 09:51:46 GMT
mostly for fun, I did more testing than our standard procedure to even
begin each round of this releasel

+1

Mac OS X 10.6.7, erlang R14B03, firefox 4.0.1

digests and sigs verified.

make check and Futon all clear (have to clear cache, though).

As part of preparing for round 3 I ran all the above tests (and more)
on R14B01 and R14B02 as well.

B.