From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compile and Link Flags
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 12:24:37 GMT

On 2 Feb 2011, at 04:36, Randall Leeds wrote:

> After mucking around in the build system the past few weeks my
> compulsions got the best of me and I did things.
> I think it's an improvement. I apologize for digging this up. It's not
> glamorous.

I've been hoping someone with a better understanding of C would come in at some point and
get all this stuff sorted out. So thanks, it's been long overdue. Your changes sound like
they make sense — though of course, I don't have the skills to test them all properly myself.
So if you think it's all working like it's supposed to, then I'd say go ahead and merge this
back to CouchDB proper.