From Gabriel Farrell <gsf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source tree refactoring - TESTERS NEEDED
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 22:28:01 GMT
Tested on Maverick on a netbook (sorry, Ubuntu is all I got). JSpec
tests wouldn't run (Chromium 8.0.552.215). When I go to
http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/spec/run.html I get a blank screen that
displays only "JSpec 3.3.2".

Futon test report at
http://g.couchone.com/test_srcmv_reports/46e33f5669a825d0f93dbb115d75bed4.