From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source tree refactoring - TESTERS NEEDED
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:23:33 GMT
On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Paul Davis
<paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Its not being done in trunk. The change is being prepared as a script
> and set of patches that people can test independently which people
> have been doing.

Not what I say. Was about testing it first in it's own branch. But
right patches are enough. Just actually i'm not sure how i can edit
one or go further ? Another patch ? What's your process to make such
patches at first ? stashes ?

> I reckon it'll be handled exactly the same as any of the Java projects
> that contain multiple packages, as in, absolutely nothing changes.

mmm, but if we use rebar, how can we tell him to go for x packages. If
we consider,  each package could be replaced separatly on custom
distributions ?

- benoƮt