From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: minimum required Erlang version
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 23:11:37 GMT

On 8 Dec 2010, at 00:05, Robert Newson wrote:

> Not to hijack the thread but the Mochiweb upgrade also makes eunit a
> build dependency which has caused issues on Debian installs (eunit
> being a separate and optional package).

Didn't you propose a patch to mochiweb that makes eunit build-optional?

Cheers
Jan
--

> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +1 for R13B04.
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:

for R12B05, so we should revisit our minimum required Erlang version.  Do we have a compelling
reason for supporting anything below R13B04?  That release introduces support for recursive
type specifications, which are useful when describing revision trees and JSON objects to dialyzer.

know we don't use NIFs in 1.1.x, but it'd be nice to limit the number of times we have to
bump.

R14.