From Tristan Sloughter <tristan.slough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB OTP
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 00:39:57 GMT
I see it was already discussed about breaking CouchDB into apps:

    couch_core: The core Erlang modules for storing docs and managing
"internal infrastructure"
    couch_view: The view engine as well as the holder for managing OS processes.
    couch_rep: couch_rep*.erl
    couch_externals: couch_external*.erl
    couch_httpd: couch_http*.erl

I was going to also start on that after getting the build stable. Now I see
the work of deciding what goes where was already done :).

This is great. I hope my work on this can be helpful for the move in 1.1.x
you guys want to make.

Tristan