From Tristan Sloughter <tristan.slough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB OTP
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 00:33:54 GMT
Hmm, ok. I have replaced the build system. I am using sinan but it should be
buildable now with any Erlang/OTP build tool, like rebar. I am just running
it as a release from a script that erl-execs the boot file.

What complex stuff is the build system dealing with? I'm separating the
config file (and similar files) problem and the icu and couch_js problem. I
was hoping building those few C files wouldn't be bad, but I guess that is
not true from what you are saying?

I'd still say it should be autotools, or whatever, inside an Erlang build
system.

Tristan