From Stephen Prater <steph...@agrussell.com>
Subject Re: New Externals: Implemented with tests
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 14:39:31 GMT
I concur with Benoít that the old stdio _externals maybe should not be
removed right away, since there are probably people using externals
that depend on it working that way.

It's currently implemented this way, although perhaps explicit
instructions on how you do it the OLD way, vs how you do it the NEW
way would be helpful.

And make check works flawlessly for me.

stephen

On Oct 3, 2010, at 4:59 PM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> Most odd. Individual tests are run in independent processes so the
>> scope of interaction should be confined to a single *.t file. 170 is
>> pretty tiny in what it does. Once it gets to test 19, the remaining
>> tests are all asserts on a record. Let me know if you find anything
>> else.
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>> Make check hangs at 19/? in 170-os-daemons.t for me. Running it
>>> individually worked.
>>> Could be some conflict with an early test? Seems strange. No time to
>>> investigate now.
>>>
>>> Thanks for this awesome work, Paul.
>>>
>>> -Randall
>>>
>>> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 15:43, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com