From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject [feature proposal] make a secure_rewrites filter
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:53:45 GMT
Hi all,

Sometimes we want to have secure_rewirtes off but only for one db,
design doc, for example if we want to write a "futon" like app on top
of couchdb.  My idea is to set the default like we do know but adding
a new setting :

[secure_rewrites_filter]
{DbName, DdocName}

which would take set secure_rewrite to false if default setting is
true for this specific ddoc . Before opening a ticket I would lie to
discuss this option first here, but it may be really useful in near
future.

- benoit