From Russell Branca <chewbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Wiki to a CouchApp
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 21:15:49 GMT
I'm going through some backlogs on the mailing list and stumbled upon
this. What's the status of the new wiki? Anything you guys need help
with? I've got a potential solution for email notifications if you're
still looking for that. Let me know.

-Russell

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 8:03 AM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Thanks. I'll think about how to fix that. I'd like to avoid deploying the CouchDB
version of the wiki as a fork of the basic Pages codebase, so maybe it's worth it to rename
FrontPage to index, and put a pointer (or redirect) to index on the FrontPage.

>>> You broke my brain. Come again?
>>
>> sorry, I should have said "forking" When I tried to git clone your repo locally it
kept failing, so I forked in github and cloned that.

> hmm, it worked for me (tried a fresh one from the anonymous url), but it took a while,
so maybe you just hit a timeout.