From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r983857 - in /couchdb/site/htdocs: community/committers.html community/lists.html index.html index.txt notice/1.0.1.html notice/1.0.1.txt notice/full_commit.js
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:07:55 GMT

On 10 Aug 2010, at 06:36, J Chris Anderson wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2010, at 10:15 PM, jchris@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: jchris
>> Date: Tue Aug 10 05:15:33 2010
>> New Revision: 983857

>> Log:
>> update the site to include a link from the home page to the 1.0.0 bug notice. also
add a bookmarklet for full commit

> It should be noted that build.py could not handle building the 1.0.1.html page, with
the bookmarklet in place. I think the % signs in the URL encoded javascript URL were throwing
off the build script.

> For this reason, the notice/1.0.1.html page must have the bookmarklet manually reinserted
into it whenever the site is built. The bookmarklet code is in full_commit.js

We absolutely need to fix this.

Does anyone fancy looking at how we can get this through markdown without error?

I would look at it, but I'm already tied with the releases.