incubator-couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From J Chris Anderson <>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.0.1
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2010 01:16:48 GMT

On Jul 31, 2010, at 6:09 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

> I saw a conversation on IRC tonight about bumping this thread. I noticed an email from
J. Chris in another thread saying he wanted to hold back from 1.0.1 until something was fixed.
Waiting for the all clear. Let me know.

All clear! I don't remember suggesting we should wait, but I'll take your word for it.

I definitely reverted and redid one of the patches that I backported to 1.0.x, but that's
all cleaned up now.

I think we are in the clear. Plus I'm excited to start working on 1.0.2.

We should also roll 0.11.3 at this time.

View raw message