From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, first round
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 10:25:55 GMT
This seems to have been discussed on other threads but not here;

-1

We need to retag 1.0.1 to include the COUCHDB-844 fix.

B.

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 8:33 PM, victoriggy@gmail.com
<victoriggy@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 7, 2010, at 3:47 AM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>

>> On 6 Aug 2010, at 13:37, Noah Slater wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, first round.
>>>
>>> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts
so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to
vote on this release, so get stuck in!