From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: data recovery tool progress
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:53:07 GMT
For the record (and people not on IRC), the code at:

http://github.com/fdmanana/couchdb/commits/db_repair

is working for at least simple cases. Use
couch_db_repair:repair(DbNameAsString).
There's one TODO:  update the reduce values for the by_seq and by_id BTrees.

If anyone wants to give some help on this, your welcome.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@apache.org