From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data recovery tool progress
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:12:32 GMT
I'm starting to create a bunch of test db files that expose this bug under
different conditions like multiple restarts, across compaction, variances in
updates the might cause conflict, etc.

http://github.com/mikeal/couchtest

The README outlines what was done to the db's and what needs to be
recovered.

-Mikeal