From Eric Carlson <e...@ericcarlson.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.11.2 release, first round
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 22:09:28 GMT
 For what it's worth, I just rebuilt 0.11.2 (Ubuntu Lucid, Erlang
R13B03, libmozjs-dev 1.9.1.8, Firefox 3.6.8) to test to make sure that
the 'data loss' issue does not arise. All make check and futon tests
passed, including the new delayed_commits.js from trunk. Damien's manual
method of producing the 'data loss' error also 'passed' in the sense
that there was no header loss. I realise that this isn't surprising news
given that the bug was in code changed between 0.11.x and 1.0.0, but I
had some time on my hands and thought it was worth verifying.

Unfortunately, I am already one of Noah's three votes...

Best,
Eric

On 08/08/10 14:43, Noah Slater wrote:
> Can someone else test this release? We only have three votes so far.
>
> On 7 Aug 2010, at 11:47, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>
>> On 6 Aug 2010, at 13:36, Noah Slater wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 0.11.2 release, first round.
>>>
>>> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts
so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to
vote on this release, so get stuck in!