From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delayed_commits false
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 23:49:59 GMT

> My general theory (extrapolating from my own behavior) is that no one reads
> documentation.

because there isn't any, zing! j/k

i actually agree with this for the most part but it doesn't mean that there
shouldn't be any for the people that use google to figure out things :)

> Maybe the thing to do is to put a note about this config item somewhere
> prominent in Futon. The Configuration page is obvious, but not prominent
> enough.

Or even better, Futon could have a drop down of different configurations for
"development", "single user", "multi user production" that set all the
config options to something pre-determined for that use case.