From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 03:41:51 GMT
On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 1:13 AM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On 29 Jun 2010, at 16:38, Noah Slater wrote:
>

>> On 29 Jun 2010, at 15:20, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>>
>>> So I went through both trunk and 0.11.x looking for things that are out of place.
I fixed one small thing in 0.11.x, and as far as I'm concerned it is ready for release.

>>> For trunk, I think there are a couple of small patches that Adam wants to hold
back for 1.1. There is also the Windows stuff, which looks like we should wait for, before
cutting 1.0.

>> I am waiting for a go command, so just let me know.
>>
>> Please can everyone check that "make distcheck" is working for them.
>>
>> Let's try to avoid the test failures again for this release.
>
> Works for me on 0.11.x and trunk and Mac OS X 10.6.4 and Ubuntu Karmic.
>
> Would love to see more people sending in results here :)
>
> Cheers
> Jan
> --

works for me on openbsd 4.7-current (erlang R13b04), macosx 10.6.4
(erlang R13b04 & R14a) and ubuntu lucid (erlang R13b04),

- benoit