From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Breaking changes since 0.11
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:33:32 GMT
Thanks for the heads up, I updated the wiki.

Cheers
Jan
--

On 2 Jul 2010, at 11:06, Volker Mische wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just found out that _bulk_docs now needs a correct Content-Type set. I wanted to add
this information to the breaking changes wiki page, but I can't log in atm (this has happened
before). So I post it to the list, so people hopefully not forget it :)

> If you want to use the bulk API you need to set the Content-Type to "application/json"
this behaviour was introduced in r957422. This is a breaking change as clients now need to
send special headers.