From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delayed_commits false
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:58:17 GMT
I have to admit that the point, that the main audience of a tarball are
developers is a good one. Perhaps people that do binary distributions
of CouchDB (like all the linux distros) could be encouraged to turn it
to false (though I have no idea what their general policy about changing
defaults is).

Cheers,
   Volker