From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Breaking changes since 0.11
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:06:23 GMT
Hi,

I just found out that _bulk_docs now needs a correct Content-Type set. I
wanted to add this information to the breaking changes wiki page, but I
can't log in atm (this has happened before). So I post it to the list,
so people hopefully not forget it :)

If you want to use the bulk API you need to set the Content-Type to
"application/json" this behaviour was introduced in r957422. This is a
breaking change as clients now need to send special headers.

I saw a mail from davisp where he asked why this change was made, sadly
no reply.

Cheers,
   Volker