From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 23:13:23 GMT

On 29 Jun 2010, at 16:38, Noah Slater wrote:

> On 29 Jun 2010, at 15:20, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>
>> So I went through both trunk and 0.11.x looking for things that are out of place.
I fixed one small thing in 0.11.x, and as far as I'm concerned it is ready for release.

>> For trunk, I think there are a couple of small patches that Adam wants to hold back
for 1.1. There is also the Windows stuff, which looks like we should wait for, before cutting
1.0.

> I am waiting for a go command, so just let me know.
>
> Please can everyone check that "make distcheck" is working for them.
>
> Let's try to avoid the test failures again for this release.

Works for me on 0.11.x and trunk and Mac OS X 10.6.4 and Ubuntu Karmic.

Would love to see more people sending in results here :)

Cheers
Jan