From Klaus Trainer <klaus.trai...@web.de>
Subject Re: delayed_commits false
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 21:32:06 GMT
Mikeal, I suspect you mixed up local data consistency and durability...

In fact, I think it's only the durability one of the ACID properties
that's affected. Basically, the only difference that
delayed_commits=true makes is that if there is e.g. a power outage, the
result of write operations that have committed in the last three or so
seconds might be lost.

I know, it's no question that local data consistency and the other
consistency property you refer to as runtime consistency are not
affected by the delayed_commits setting.

Cheers,
Klaus