From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New code goes into trunk
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:41:41 GMT
I was wrong, the problem I'm facing are previous commits that weren't merged into 0.11.x branch.

Does anyone know of any commits that _shouldn't_ be merged from trunk to 0.11.x?

-Damien

On Jun 3, 2010, at 1:59 PM, Damien Katz wrote:

> When developing code and fixes for the 0.11.x branch, it should be first checked into
trunk,then merged into 0.11.x branch. Right now I'm dealing as a I merge code from trunk to
the branch, I'm dealing with merge conflicts in the attachment encoding code, which should
have been in trunk all along.

> The only time when code shouldn't go into trunk is when it's doesn't at all apply to
trunk, because the code in trunk has already diverged because of  post-1.0 feature work.