From Mark Hammond <mhamm...@skippinet.com.au>
Subject _changes timeout has a max of 60 seconds?
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 05:24:30 GMT
I'm trying to use _changes with feed=continuous and a timeout greater
than the default - however, couch always uses the default of 60 seconds.
  Timeouts smaller than the default work as expected.  It seems
get_changes_timeout/2 in couch_changes.erl is responsible for this by
selecting the smallest of the specified and default timeout.

While is sounds reasonable to have a default of 60 seconds, there
doesn't seem to be an obvious case for also making that the max - *some*
maximum might be reasonable, but 60 seconds seems pretty low.  Should I
open a bug, or is this really the intent?  If the latter, I'll update
the wiki accordingly...

Thanks,

Mark