From Carl McDade <carlmcd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (lack of) couchdb windows binaries
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 09:28:12 GMT
Sorry,

I forgot to mention that I don't think there should be any Official Release
of the installer until these issues are fixed. Seperating out some of the
parts like the erlang binaries would also remove some of the legal headache
involved in the distribution for Windows. In other words while the installer
is nice to have, it's just not ready for primetime.