From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Code Management
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 02:00:51 GMT
I know I would like to throw some patches down in the coming weeks and while
i'd love for some to hit 1.0 I recognize the need for extreme conservatism
with respect to the 1.0 branch as adoption picks up for a stable release.

+1 on cutting 1.0 from the 0.11.x branch. In my head 1.0 === 0.11.1.

On Apr 6, 2010 5:33 PM, "Adam Kocoloski" <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:

On Apr 5, 2010, at 6:16 PM, Tim Smith wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@a...
I'd also like to cut 1.0 from the 0.11 branch and not have any restrictions
on what lands in trunk.  Best,

Adam