From Chris M <pcdev...@gmail.com>
Subject Futon on Apache CouchDB 0.11.0
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:59:30 GMT
I've just upgraded to CouchDB 0.11.0 from 0.10.1and all seemed to go well; I
stopped the service and removed everything first.

I'm just noticing a few issues with regards the "everyones an admin Fix
this" the pop up appears but submitting just brings back AUTH 401.
The TestSuite fails in a fair few places in futon as well; though the normal
'create database'; 'add attachment' etc seems to work fine.

I'd rather not post the URL here but anyone willing to have a poke drop me a
quick email (pcdevils[at]gmail.com) and i'll send a link back.

The systems UBUNTU Server 8.2; ERLANG 5.6.5 set to localhost
address proxies via Lighttpd (setup worked 100% in 0.10.1).

Ta

Chris