From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Hitting the reduce overflow boundary
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:30:43 GMT
I'm using this view at work:

http://friendpaste.com/3CtGyg5IczkxNV3rWRdalB

Unfortunately, after adding a new document today, it stopped working
due to the reduce overflow error checking. In this case, I think the
document I added had 20 currencies to be inserted into the interest
value, whereas the former largest doc had only 9.

For now, I've just disabled the reduce_limit, but it would be nice if
the heuristic could be tuned (as the comment in default.ini says). If
there's some better way of writing my view, that would be fine as
well, of course.

Cheers,

Dirkjan