From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Windows 0.11 snapshot
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:12:18 GMT
I will be tagging 0.11 today, and building a tarball to vote on. Will you be available to build
from that tarball if I give it to you first before calling the vote. Ideally, I would like
to get the vote done by the end of the day.

On 27 Feb 2010, at 00:55, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2010, at 14:42, Mark Hammond wrote:
>
>> On 27/02/2010 12:31 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
>>> I'm cutting the release soon. Are you confident that I can do that with your
artefacts?

>>> What day do you want to hand them over to me for the official vote?
>>
>> I thought we decided that the artefacts needed to be built by me from your signed
copy of the tarball?  I admit I have never tried to build from such a tarball (just an svn
tree), so maybe I need to verify that first.  Are there any such 0.11 tarballs I could use
for a practice run?