From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiving old releases
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 19:53:36 GMT
>> I would think the last release from the previous two version branches
>> would be enough. Ie, 0.9.2 and 0.10.1. Releasing 0.11.0 means removing
>> 0.9.x etc etc.
>
> I thought that too, but then you loose the full change information from the 0.9 and 0.10
lines.

Good point. But what about just having something like:

h2: Latest Reases
    0.10.1 link
    0.9.2 link
    Old versions link to archives

h2: Changes:

0.10.1
0.10.0
0.9.2
0.9.1
etc
etc

> What about just archiving the 0.8 line in it's entirety?

I think 0.8 should be gone, but so sould 0.9.1 and 0.10.0 links to
reinforce that people should only be using those for newer builds.

Paul Davis