From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the CouchDB roadmap
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 18:17:50 GMT
Support for compressed attachments? I think there's a ticket for it,
but the basic idea is to support Accept-Encoding/Content-Encoding form
the client and store the attachment with compression (and
decompressing on demand).

A bulk insertion endpoint that included attachments (without base64
inflation) would also be nice.